Open Source Architecture for Africa - Wiki
|This page needs translation. You can help Osafa.org by translating the english page: Home. When finished remove this notice.|
Osafa.org has just launched and will be a Wikipedia-like platform where the "source code" of construction projects, i.e.
- mipango ya orofa,
- maelezo ya nyumba,
- insha/picha na
- commercials calculations
are being shared under an open licence, ready to be reused or adapted, without licence fees.
We want to apply the success factors of Open Source Software to the intellectual wisdom of African architecture. Osafa is to be used by all stakeholders of construction projects in Africa, professionals and hobbyists, Africans and non-Africans, world changers and business people alike.
- Kwa rationale na kinyume tafadhali unaweza kuiona: Osafa ni nini
- Full concept (kiingereza), as submitted to na presented at ISTafrica 2006
- Orodha ya potential projects
- Unaweza kufanya nini
- 17 Oktoba 2006: Already 25 potential projects (covering hundreds of buildings) identified, working on first full documentation
- 25 Agosti 2006: Wikis installed, working on contents
- 5 Mei, 2006: Presented at ISTafrica 2006
- Desemba 2005: Concept (english) written
- Novemba 2005: Nia ya Osafa imezaliwa & domains ilikuwa sajiliwa
Maswali mengi? Want to suggest a construction project? Ungependa kusaidia? Get in touch with Helge